Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Very Quick Week in Review

I wish I had had my camera earlier. Matt and my brother, Sean, were busy in the woodshop today and did some nice work on some new scales for a vintage straight razor that will be restored. Matt is also working out a design he likes for handmade shave brushes. Of course I didn't have my camera, so this post won't be very visually interesting.

If you check the shop now you might notice all the "coming soon" labels are now gone. All soaps are in stock. I will be posting Meet the Soap posts for our newcomers - the Culinary Gentleman and the Early Morning Gentleman - soon. Also, if you were waiting on the Barbershop Gentleman in extra cleansing, or the Beatnik Gentleman in extra moisturizing, they are done curing and are in stock.

Old Timey Dry Skin Salve is ready in the 4 oz amber PET jars. Not sure if a whole 4 oz is for you? By request, look for little 0.5 oz sizes later this week. Also later this week, solid colognes will be listed in at least two scents, hopefully more.

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment