Friday, April 22, 2011

Shops we like - San Filippo Leather

I stumbled across San Filippo Leather when one of their whiskey holsters was featured in an etsy treasury alongside one of our Old West Gentleman soaps. I'd never seen such a thing as a whiskey holster, so naturally I had to click on to learn more. I'm so glad I did, because it lead me to http://www.sanfilippoleather.com/ where they have even more awesome items for sale.

San Filippo Leather handcrafts their leather bags and accessories, and even offers custom orders where you can get your initials, name, or artistic design hand-tooled onto your leather. I especially love that this is a husband and wife team, just like us. As long as you're getting a new belt, wallet, etc, you should go ahead and get a high quality leather one that will last from true artisans.

3 comments:

  1. .these are awesome..i don't drink from bottles, ladies rarely do,lol..but i am wondering what can take the whiskey's place!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose if you had an empty whiskey bottle anything could go in it. And if the bottle itself is a problem, maybe tuck a straw in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just stumbled on your blog, thanks so much for the kind words about our shop!

    ReplyDelete